Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my zoning song. It just puts me in a good place and sets the day for positive vibes even when things look bad this song always cheers me up!

Good Morning Stoners. Tis a fine chilly Saturday morning over here. The wood stove held coals for the night, Smells sooo good. I put in some Juniper, and it smells divine in here.
A wood fire is nice. Do you use the shaggy bark or alligator juniper? It's easier here for us to get shaggy but the alligator juniper is much more preferred.

Shut the Front Door! Happy Festivus to us All! Congrats to the runner-ups. And everyone else keep trying, 8 weeks left! Major Props and Thanks to the AFN Staff, All the Breeders, and AFN Members for their priceless knowledge and Good Vibes! I'm still in shock I actually won!
Congrats @Marty McFly hope to see some grow journals when you get the seeds going. Also here are a few images if you care to put up an avatar pic.
download (11).jpg
images (6).jpg
images (7).jpg

I’m feeling the AFN VIBE!!! So whoever can answer this question will get 100 rep points!!! So here’s the question: Throughout his adult life, Elvis had a keen interest in martial arts and studied diligently! One of the highlights of his personal life was the achievement of the rank of 8th degree black belt in the art of Kenpo Karate. On what day, month and year was he promoted to this rank?

I’m a huge Elvis Presley fan and collect a lot of memorabilia so I have certified merchandise that can also back up the answer to my question.

WOW total stoner moment, I totally forgot where I was at and what I was doing while just staring at the laptop screen. I think I'm back and have over 20 pages to catch up in LS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back