Status
Not open for further replies.
This song is my jam right now. I can relate to this song for I am smokin two joints a day to keep me at bay after going cold turkey from the bogeys. Whenever I get a extreme craving I go pick up one of my two emergency joints .

Besides the two drivers, what do you think all those other boxes are. Maybe controllers for light power? Maybe you can set sunrise and sunset? time on and off?
I will have to give it a look!!!
IMG_8622.JPG
Heres the 700 and it looks quite healthy with drivers

I'm with you on that man...hate trimming!! I took 10 hours to trim 600 grams,I start off with good intentions,then it starts to give me the doom lol!!!
I have carpal tunnel so bad I no longer trim. I call in my little army of Children all grown ass kids who still think the are entitled to anything that is mine be it my sleds one is a lake racer and I come home one day and they are clipping down my side road a over 100 mph on it when do they mature up LOL. Then there is my atv or my side by side then there is my car man I'M rambling but I love them and they are there 95% of the time for me so what the heck

Besides the two drivers, what do you think all those other boxes are. Maybe controllers for light power? Maybe you can set sunrise and sunset? time on and off?
It looks like the two boxes near thr drivers are "j" boxes for wire connections, the one near the outter perimeter looks like a control box.. mam they are awwsome units!!!

Who's getting ready for an interview this week???
We are!!!
View attachment 803568
The time has changed
The Show will start at 9pm BST or 2pm Mountain time
Be there!!!​
I will be there or be square. Man that is one nice looking unit.

Going to make a grow thread soon. Just successfully germinated the amnesia haze auto and now it's in a tiny peat cup with FFOF [tested at pH 6.8-6.9 in several areas of the bag]. Added 25-30% more perlite. Watering with distilled water w/ 1tsp 1-0-0 calmag. Stuck under the vipar 600w led. :D

photo1.jpg
photo2.jpg
photo3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back