Status
Not open for further replies.
So like not even a week ago this was my shortest girl. Now she has decided she wants to pray to jesus and has gone spastic. Still think she is in veg compared to the others lol lights at like 12" any lower and will be touching the tops almost
fdb2fd889a1ea936c06fc01836ac6ef8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I want two of them hahahaha

Good morning Stoners,
Good news and Last word on Irma. I woke up and found power on.
Bad news, I had to demolish all signs of my grow space before leaving.
Had it been the forecasted disaster, searchers would have gone through the place looking for survivors and found it.
So its off to buy a few more Mylar Space Blankets as soon as the stores open. This time I'm going to be a bit more creative with the build and put a roll up flap as access. Before I just moved the flap aside and clipped it out of the way. It was a minor pain as it wrinkled the flap more with every opening. Using a looped draw cord like on the old bamboo slatted window shades will keep it smoother longer.
dang man. Bad news indeed :(

So it has been 25 hours since I've had my last cigarette. I decided to quit cold turkey. ( @budelee we talked about it and now I'm doing it) 6 years to long...

The anxiety and shakiness and restlessness is kicking in. I have dabs to keep the majority of the edge off... And I have joints rolled and ready for when I get a serious urge and need to feel like smoking a cig I smoke a jay.

I woke up fine but right after my breakfast it started to hit me.

I'm going to incorporate more workouts. As a ex-smoker (yeah that's right) I even hated the idea of a cig after getting ripped so I hope it's the same in the retrospective that I'm quitting .

Hang in there. Before you know it it will be like you never smoked. Just quit a minute at the time. Stay busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back