Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to love that shit man! P solublizing bacteria are the truuuuuuth!

I use it now lol I’m kind of just promoting the product in my test grow after the run I’m doing now and providing data on the use of the product as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who was the George Lynch fan? Just found this kick ass little cover of the Trans Siberian Orchestra tune that's apparently done by Lynch...

That would be ME!!!! How Odd that I even see this.. I'm rarely on my laptop too see the sidebar lol and I see "who was the GL Fan?" Yes I've listened to that many times!! Thanks Ozone!! I currently have KXM's Scatterbrain album in my car... pretty good album imo!! Have you listened to any of the KXM stuff? I know you like Dokken like I do lol and Lynch Mob I'm assuming...

Just like Santa has little Elves to help out making pressies for the lickle kiddies, The Penguin has a team of Auto Warrior StonerElves who will be prowling the corridors of the Live Stoner thread (this one in case you are blathered !) to be on the look out for chums who have the "AFN Vibe" and will be giving away free seeds during the Festivus period to such deserving members.

So, play nicely with the other children and keep posting..............and you never know, a StonerElf just might bestow a Festivus gift upon you..........

@Renaissance Redneck , don't hold your breath, ever since you stole my dinner money last year, your never gonna be in line for a Festivus prize !

eP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back