Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty funny. My personal take is this: Ok...even if every single person ever supposedly employed by NASA was somehow silenced on the conspiracy forever, how did they manage to get the Russians during the height of the Cold War, the Chinese, and any other of the many countries with space programs to also be in on the conspiracy? :smoking:

Very rarely do I take off my tinfoil hat.... (altho, my ex has admitted that mine have been proven conspiracy fact now)

But....:crying: Antarctica is a wall surrounding everything and I can prove it... just look at game of thrones! aye! Makes my head hurt.

High cbd is definitely on my list of must grow plants. Best of luck with it, Brother!
Thanks boss, I can't wait honestly. I've heard pretty good things about these critical plus from Dinafem, I'm confident it's not hype. I have a journal going on it also, along with 2 hubbabubbasmellascope. I'll see if I can't get you the link, if interested.

Just got my gift box from mammoth p gotta display it in my pictures on the next grow, but they hooked me up! Though I think they forgot my shirt[emoji19]
08144fff8cf2906c85bbd93312afa95f.jpg
that’s gonna mix up to 120 gallons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my gift box from mammoth p gotta display it in my pictures on the next grow, but they hooked me up! Though I think they forgot my shirt[emoji19]
08144fff8cf2906c85bbd93312afa95f.jpg
that’s gonna mix up to 120 gallons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're going to love that shit man! P solublizing bacteria are the truuuuuuth!

Thanks boss, I can't wait honestly. I've heard pretty good things about these critical plus from Dinafem, I'm confident it's not hype. I have a journal going on it also, along with 2 hubbabubbasmellascope. I'll see if I can't get you the link, if interested.
Link it! I'll be there. :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back