Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the redbull, & vodka... but alas the health issues that come along with are no longer worth it.

I hear ya! I don’t drink too often but it’s festivus and I’m celebrating all that’s been good to me this year.... for one coming to AFN and leaving 420mag in the review mirror was my best choice when it comes to forums, my grow has been doing wonderful in spite of starting with 4 plants and being at 2 now none the less it’s been great, and I picked up two breeders to test for and possibly a third! Life’s been very good to me since I started growing and joined AFN!!! :cheers: smoke: :pass:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone down for a jäger bomb!?
fc38422b37f9d472db80bd5c5f85a90d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Line em up lol ain't had a real one in a minute. Damn bars around here suck. They want to give you the plastic cups with the shot in the middle. That's not a bomb that's a mixed drink. I want the shot glass dropped in the glass. Me and my brother in-law would rack up a $100 bill, 60 minutes flat.

Line em up lol ain't had a real one in a minute. Damn bars around here suck. They want to give you the plastic cups with the shot in the middle. That's not a bomb that's a mixed drink. I want the shot glass dropped in the glass. Me and my brother in-law would rack up a $100 bill, 60 minutes flat.
I just pull from the bottle and sip from the can. The bars I go to have bottles on standby for me because I’ll go through 2-3 357ml bottles at a time lol my usual bar just hands me a bottle and six pack of red bull then puts it on my weekly tab lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back