Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add the methodology of my mentor (grows only autos for close to 30 yrs) who held my hand through set up and first few grows. He lowers the lights on by an hour a day for 6 days. He swears that the girls always appreciate a softer, more natural transition.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I run 18/6 for veg, but my switch goes to 11/13.
Seems like some of the more finicky strains have needed a firm "the lights are off".
hmm im really starting to wish i actually looked into photos now. wonder what other surprises await me. do they grow like christmas trees aswell if you leave them alone ? one main and several satelites sorta thing.

Just to add the methodology of my mentor (grows only autos for close to 30 yrs) who held my hand through set up and first few grows. He lowers the lights on by an hour a day for 6 days. He swears that the girls always appreciate a softer, more natural transition.

that certainly sounds very sensible mate thanks for the tip. little and often with no sudden changes is what i aim for. generally cant go too far wrong that way when you make mistakes. which when your a heavy drinker thats generally pretty stoned does tend to happen from time to time lol.

tell you what, its no wonder the irish are known for fighting in pubs if this is anything to go by.

just had it blasting through my earphones as i bounced around tesco. was ready to start kickin aff n crackin skulls. fuckin brilliant tune!

My girls have always responded well to upping nutrients slowly too. I am going up 100 ppm a week to my maximum of 900 for veg. I think they like the incremental approach to all things. They seem to focus on one type of growth at a time also. veg/flower or roots/shoots.

but the one strain i really had the effect from was Portal Amnesia Stone.

That's good to know. I grew some amnesia for him, it wasn't that one you mention. Unfortunately I burned it and it hermied. He didn't want it due to a few seeds. Got pissed and turned his half into green dragon and gave it to his neighbor (cancer). Instantly regretted it, lol. But I don't know if it would have helped him out or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back