Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kneehigh85

GL80 2'7"x2'7"x5'11"

Going to try 3 plants in here and get them on the larger side, especially if I run 3 AvT special phenos..All Grown in 14 inch tall Tidy Cat litter buckets.....Probably do some LST which I usually do for like 2 weeks or so then just stop and let them grow vertically..The key in this space with larger plants is to manipulate them both horizontally and vertically..This way I have enough head room to adjust the lights without running out of space and wide enough to stall verticle growth but not enough to over grow each other..I'll do some individual blade removal on multiple leaves to allow light penetration and lollipop up a few nodes as they mature to get maximum airflow up into the canopy...

I want to run the AvT because I keep reading about the outrageous gassy smell it puts off and that it hits as hard as a dab but I also have Cosmic Queen and Double Grape on the way plus numerous others stored..so yeah, just making that decision right now.

Nice! I’ve heard quite a bit about the strains on my next grow so thought I’d try em out but the two new ones I know nothing about other than they’re both indica dominant they’ll be released in January around the time I start mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy is suffering from cluster headaches, have you found a relief for them?
Unfortunately no...I have found some relief using high thc uphigh fel good strains...they can work as a distraction. Cindy Jack, and DP Brooklyn Sunrise have had that effect, but the one strain i really had the effect from was Portal Amnesia Stone.

canna via the liver/stomach can be a lot stronger than smoking.think i read that somewhere.
pulled the trigger on this early self xmas prezzie

whats the new festivus competition ?
:pighug:

In agreement with you about imbibing via the liver. The highest I have ever been by far has been from eating and drinking maybe more thc than I should have.

Our latest experiment, my buddy managed to distill five ounces of bud and trim into one cup of alcohol. A measured dose is .4ml, 1-2ml will lock even a die hard stoner to the couch for the evening. We usually administer it in a pint of bitter, the hops complement the spicy flavor of the tincture. :stir:

That's nice looking dab rig, Archie, I may have to mention one of those in my letter to Santa this year...

Tent cleaned top to bottom,did a little cable management..Ran all 3 cob cords through a carabiner and clipped it to the roof pole then ran them out then back to the outlet..Had to move the carbon scrubber and vortex forward as well as strap up the exhaust ducting and exhaust fan cord so it didn't obstruct the cobs range of movement...Ready to rock though..a 6500 & 3500 in the back and a 3500 in the front..That monkey fan on the left I may move up to the front left pole so it doesn't block any light..Humidifier has been cleaned with warm water,dish soap and peroxide..Reservoir filled..Let's go

View attachment 834308

Nice looking setup you have their Goblin. Like your cable management. How is that monkey fan working out for you? They seem like a great design but I read some bad reviews of them on Amazon regarding poor reliability.

My tent looks a lot like yours, just finished my cleaning and reset this week, hope to drop some beans this weekend!

How is that monkey fan working out for you? They seem like a great design but I read some bad reviews of them on Amazon regarding poor reliability.

Finally caught up to real time on this thread, sounds like you had some reliability issues as well. Oh well that's why I have the tried and true Honeywell fan, just moved it so it's hanging from the ceiling instead of sitting on the floor.

And my friend corrected me this evening, you don't recombobulate a tent, you unfuckulate it.

Sup stoners.

First day of summer has arrived bringing a windy 27c. Bad juju brewing in the south west, should be a wild 36 hours.

So whats one to do on the first day of summer? Plant more beans.

1 of each
Amnesia XXL, Hubba Bubba Smello Scope, Mexican Airways, Six Shooter and Gorilla Glue.
All to be grown outdoors with supplemental night lighting.

I would like to add my version of the rooster.
After a boys long weekend of way to much alcohol and hot and spicy food I give you the Flaming rooster.:nono:

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back