Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking setup you have their Goblin. Like your cable management. How is that monkey fan working out for you? They seem like a great design but I read some bad reviews of them on Amazon regarding poor reliability.

My tent looks a lot like yours, just finished my cleaning and reset this week, hope to drop some beans this weekend!

Thanks man, yeah the reviews you read are true...The mechanism that holds the fan to the pole is a great concept and works well..The lifepan of the fan not so great..It still works,but every once in a while you have to spin the blades to give it a kick start .If only my Airkings had this mechanism,it would be ideal..Even the hurricane I have on the opposite side of the monkey throws more air..Just hate the clamp it has on it..More companies need to implement the monkey fan attachment.

Thanks man, yeah the one on the left is a monkey fan..Non-oscillating ( wish it was ) but to be honest what drew me to it was the way the mechanism attaches to the pole.. Unfortunately, that's where it's usefulness ends..Granted, I got about 4-5 grows out of it and it still works but sometimes it stops on it's own especially running it 24/7.. Occasionally I have to remove the shroud and spin it a few times to get it to kick on again..The Hurricane ones and the Air Kings I have work way better and seem to push more air..If only they had that pole mechanism..Fits on there perfect.
I had found some of the oscillating ones at a decent price but didn't pull the trigger on them. The tent pole connection is what had me looking at them but for now I have a tower fan and couple clip on's that I'll be using once I get everything up. Wish I had someone I could trust that lived close to help but I'm just gonna have to deal and do what I can when I can.

WE should all have licence to carry a concealed BONG. And GET ALONG. Look at this cute little lowryder the one that started this auto revolution I do believe
IMG_7940.JPG

What are you using the CBD oil for, John? Keep us posted on your results, and maybe share your experience in the medical section:d5:
Hey there. I'm using it for a little bit of everything, mostly anxiety, but also depression and p noain. I have arthritis in my back.
I've read too many good things, not to try it. I have a critical plus cbd be auto going also. I'll definitely check out the medical section. Thanks for the invite.

g
I haven't done photos indoor, but those times seem in right in there
daft question but just thought id double check, i done photos years ago but my mate set it all up, its like watching paint dry. my autos are ready for transplant by now but these things gonna need another 7-10 days. wanna go back to autos already lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back