Status
Not open for further replies.
Tent cleaned top to bottom,did a little cable management..Ran all 3 cob cords through a carabiner and clipped it to the roof pole then ran them out then back to the outlet..Had to move the carbon scrubber and vortex forward as well as strap up the exhaust ducting and exhaust fan cord so it didn't obstruct the cobs range of movement...Ready to rock though..a 6500 & 3500 in the back and a 3500 in the front..That monkey fan on the left I may move up to the front left pole so it doesn't block any light..Humidifier has been cleaned with warm water,dish soap and peroxide..Reservoir filled..Let's go

View attachment 834308
Looks good and ready. Is that monkey the one that's oscillating if so how do you like it?

Looks good and ready. Is that monkey the one that's oscillating if so how do you like it?

Thanks man, yeah the one on the left is a monkey fan..Non-oscillating ( wish it was ) but to be honest what drew me to it was the way the mechanism attaches to the pole.. Unfortunately, that's where it's usefulness ends..Granted, I got about 4-5 grows out of it and it still works but sometimes it stops on it's own especially running it 24/7.. Occasionally I have to remove the shroud and spin it a few times to get it to kick on again..The Hurricane ones and the Air Kings I have work way better and seem to push more air..If only they had that pole mechanism..Fits on there perfect.

Tent cleaned top to bottom,did a little cable management..Ran all 3 cob cords through a carabiner and clipped it to the roof pole then ran them out then back to the outlet..Had to move the carbon scrubber and vortex forward as well as strap up the exhaust ducting and exhaust fan cord so it didn't obstruct the cobs range of movement...Ready to rock though..a 6500 & 3500 in the back and a 3500 in the front..That monkey fan on the left I may move up to the front left pole so it doesn't block any light..Humidifier has been cleaned with warm water,dish soap and peroxide..Reservoir filled..Let's go

View attachment 834308

What size tent is that, how many and what you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back