Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled out the males from my grow, and I'm adding a photo variety I've never seen grown out before. It's my first time mixing a photo and and an auto.

The two ALF5's tht showed female are staying of course, but by the time they fully flower, I'll be ready to drop this new one to 12/12. Should be a fun adventure.

I choose a free seed, why waste it? My grow buddy and I agreed, we had to plant a feminized, so we don't run out of bud. So I will likely do another round of ALF5 in the next grow next to some of the new Mephisto artisinals.

With the black domina being a possible pheno from this new one, we could get quite a show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KRbanner.png

“Hit the Jackpot, The green’s yours, the red’s yours, the black’s yours. You can only be a winner. A special mix to make a quality rapid flowering strain. Black Domina’s parentage ( recognised in the States as one of the best ) can allow flowers to be ready in early as 42 days. Strike a plant more dominant of the scrumptious Skunk Red Hair genetics and the flowers can take up to 56 days. The flavours and smells of this Krippling strain is simply sour sherbert sweets.”

80% indica / 20% sativa

THC: 17-21%

Yield info. indoor: 6-7 weeks 400-750 gr/m2

Yield Outdoor: beginning - mid September 700-1000 gr. per plant 80% indica / 20% sativa

THC: 17-21%

Yield info. indoor: 6-7 weeks 400-750 gr/m2

Yield Outdoor: beginning - mid September 700-1000 gr. per plant

Last edited:
Thinking about getting an Inkbird and small oscillating space heater for the tent..Seeing as the weather is colder and I'm running cobs,it seems like a smart choice.

I'm running that, but no oscilating heat, just a oil filled radiator and a fan over it bringing the fresh air in over the heater towards the plants, the top of the room has 6 inch fans blowing down from the ceiling around the lights. I didn't use inkbird for temps though, just for humidity controller. I got a Bayite temp controller, cheaper and I love it.

I'm running that, but no oscilating heat, just a oil filled radiator and a fan over it bringing the fresh air in over the heater towards the plants, the top of the room has 6 inch fans blowing down from the ceiling around the lights. I didn't use inkbird for temps though, just for humidity controller. I got a Bayite temp controller, cheaper and I love it.

Yeah, I ran the tent last night with the cobs on and the tent zipped up with no fans on and temps maxed at 75 F..Thing is humidity in my area is super dry right now so I run a humidifier but its a cool mist..This will drop the temps a few degrees so I thought it would be a good idea for the heater :thumbsup: Especially knowing it's only going to get colder outside..Sometimes in the negatives

Yeah, I ran the tent last night with the cobs on and the tent zipped up with no fans on and temps maxed at 75 F..Thing is humidity in my area is super dry right now so I run a humidifier but its a cool mist..This will drop the temps a few degrees so I thought it would be a good idea for the heater :thumbsup: Especially knowing it's only going to get colder outside..Sometimes in the negatives

My room is 4 x 13, with 4x6 of it being grow space and the rest equipment and a drying area. The little radiant heater is on medium, and It's running a only a few hours at night right now. It has been effective with temps as low 25 F so far. My room is at min/max 65-75 all day. If it gets colder and it can't keep uip I turn off the extraction fan on the MH lights or turn the heater on high. I can hardly believe I was smart enough to put all this together. I've been dreaming of having this space for a VERY long time.

Gooooood Friday afternoon fellow smokers and growers! Hope you've had a great week, for it's time to smoke weed, drink some delicious cold beer and relax at home.

It's really cold today in Prague, your ears hurt by just walking outside. I'm going to a game in a few and really hoping that my team wins!

Also, party! :vibe:

My girls have always responded well to upping nutrients slowly too. I am going up 100 ppm a week to my maximum of 900 for veg. I think they like the incremental approach to all things. They seem to focus on one type of growth at a time also. veg/flower or roots/shoots.
yeah thats what i do aswell mate. i just up it till they burn though. about 1200 for me. can hit 1400 for a few weeks in bloom then it starts dropping so do it in revers till cut day. no need for flush that way : )

the power company is kinda freaking me out. This is the second time this week they have come around. This time they checked my meter. I am just being paranoid likely, but I wish they'd leave me alone. I pay my damn bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back