Status
Not open for further replies.
call me a stoner but i dont quite understand this.
so if its dark before 6pm have you allready gone home ?
:pighug:

Normally finish work at 5 or 6 archie but during the summer and clear evenings ive got loads of outside work to do.
Recently moved into an old country house and its a constant renovation

13e738ae6f71f35724962211eeb84323.jpg

So I'm hoping someone or more than one can give me an idea about the stains of seeds I have. I have tangiematic fastberry t.v.a and sour stomper. Out of these. In a 4x4 5 auto cobs witch one would give me the most consistent finish times. 60-70 days. With a decetnt yeild I'm going to either go with a hempy bucket Coco perlite hdro balls in bottom lucus formula. or methesto super soil.

So I'm hoping someone or more than one can give me an idea about the stains of seeds I have. I have tangiematic fastberry t.v.a and sour stomper. Out of these. In a 4x4 5 auto cobs witch one would give me the most consistent finish times. 60-70 days. With a decetnt yeild I'm going to either go with a hempy bucket Coco perlite hdro balls in bottom lucus formula. or methesto super soil.

The breeder should have growing habits and info you want pertaining to each strain bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

going to try double grape here in the rain next summer. Been hearing it's good

Right? Easily the dankest bud I've grown so far (which I guess isn't too impressive given I'm only on my 4th grow, but you get me) and the sativa pheno is a killer high. Super up, super bubbly, giggles, all that. Toke a little harder and you get some time dilation & really meditative/creative/contemplative brainwaves going on. :thumbsup:

glad to hear it, I just bought some. I was gonna look up smoke reports soon. From the Mephisto description, you can't go wrong. Call me crazy, but I actually trust those guys. I would buy any of theirs and not worry about it. I just hope it smells like grape kool aid! and gets me HAF

That's like a tattoo drawing I made, but I had it on a medicine wheel instead of a yin/yang. Probly never get the tat, but its a cool set of symbols for sure.

The breeder should have growing habits and info you want pertaining to each strain bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have rarely seen plants finish in under 70 days. It happens for lots of folks around here, it's probly my set up, I get massive root balls and my plants are bigger in hydro than soil. I did have one plant finish at 65 days, Freeze-Berry (big freeze) by Big Head seeds. It was auto blueberry x big bud

in retrospect, I probly harvested early, it was my first plant.

So I'm going to try out (2) 3500 k and (1) 6500k Autocobs in a 2'7x2'7x5'11 space..3 plants in 14" tall Tidy cat buckets..Tiered & plugged in living seedling mix & custom living soil..Mulched with barley straw..Using Mammoth P towards like week 5 on as well as GO Cal/mag, few drops of Foxfarm Big Bloom here and there towards mid flowering as well as a bloom booster top coat,some silica solubilizing bacteria and maybe a handful of compost as a top dressing..Still determining what strain to run..Kind of holding out until the Cosmic Queen & Double Grape get here.

So I'm going to try out (2) 3500 k and (1) 6500k Autocobs in a 2'7x2'7x5'11 space..3 plants in 14" tall Tidy cat buckets..Tiered & plugged in living seedling mix & custom living soil..Mulched with barley straw..Using Mammoth P towards like week 5 on as well as GO Cal/mag, few drops of Foxfarm Big Bloom here and there towards mid flowering as well as a bloom booster top coat,some silica solubilizing bacteria and maybe a handful of compost as a top dressing..Still determining what strain to run..Kind of holding out until the Cosmic Queen & Double Grape get here.

lots of us got a hold of some double grape apparently. Irresistible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back