Status
Not open for further replies.
What is vadenhav?

The Wadden Sea is an intertidal zone in the southeastern part of the North Sea. It lies between the coast of northwestern continental Europe and the range of Frisian Islands, forming a shallow body of water with tidal flats and wetlands.Wikipedia

Jeopardy? :baked:
so, a good place for shellfish?

2 smokes from the same strain, love this!

Right? Easily the dankest bud I've grown so far (which I guess isn't too impressive given I'm only on my 4th grow, but you get me) and the sativa pheno is a killer high. Super up, super bubbly, giggles, all that. Toke a little harder and you get some time dilation & really meditative/creative/contemplative brainwaves going on. :thumbsup:

What is vadenhav?

The Wadden Sea is an intertidal zone in the southeastern part of the North Sea. It lies between the coast of northwestern continental Europe and the range of Frisian Islands, forming a shallow body of water with tidal flats and wetlands.Wikipedia

Jeopardy? :baked:

Thank you brother, sounded like an environment of some kind!

Right? Easily the dankest bud I've grown so far (which I guess isn't too impressive given I'm only on my 4th grow, but you get me) and the sativa pheno is a killer high. Super up, super bubbly, giggles, all that. Toke a little harder and you get some time dilation & really meditative/creative/contemplative brainwaves going on. :thumbsup:

Oh that is good news. I'll be hoping for one of those sati phenos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back