Status
Not open for further replies.
glad to hear it, I just bought some. I was gonna look up smoke reports soon. From the Mephisto description, you can't go wrong. Call me crazy, but I actually trust those guys. I would buy any of theirs and not worry about it. I just hope it smells like grape kool aid! and gets me HAF

Here's my smoke report. Hope it helps!

Er...let's try this again, with the link this time! https://www.autoflower.org/threads/double-grape.62414/

(PSA, kids -smoking a bowl full of bubble hash makes it hard to see to type!))

Ahaa, you let them breath, let them have space. Thats the secret. Thank you very much.
Think i need to rethink my drying a bit. Thank you.

Cheers. Even the hangover is gone now... but it was a good experience.:cheers::woohoo1:

Also, a big thank you to you guys for trying to calm me down. Thank you guys, it means alot.
Edit: It was like getting shot at a hospital. Cant be a better place....

DSC_4057.jpg

20171129_153045.jpg

Alright guys... legalization is a lot of fun...
Am thinking of writing an article, would like a compilation of well thought out reasons to combat this ridiculous shit.
While I can come up with multiple good reasons, I know there's a lot more I'm not thinking of, so, thoughts brothers and sisters?

Evening Folks :toke:
Frost factory...The Cosmic Queen is supposed to have that ceilingless sativa high with 9/10 on the potency..So I grabbed it to knock everybodies boots off over here..See what happens, top notch for sure.
Me and the Missus got back into town too late for the sale, but Cosmic Queen was [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] on my list. Have fun with that, it sounds like something that will swing you around the room by your eyeballs! :yoinks:

View attachment 833975

Am thinking of writing an article, would like a compilation of well thought out reasons to combat this ridiculous shit.
While I can come up with multiple good reasons, I know there's a lot more I'm not thinking of, so, thoughts brothers and sisters?

I just looked them up, that is paid for by a city originization, paid for by California/city/county taxes.

Yep, and they have an "open" meeting coming up... but I have anger issues when it comes to debating with idiots.

seriously. Don't get me started. I live in the South.

View attachment 833975

Thanks for the help the other day Arthur. :passit:

On the article -A thing that happens to me is that i can see "problems" or things from multible angles. It's like 4D, you can see things from another perspective.

I would say you get smarter aswell on the things you focus on.

It also helps me relax, depending on strain. :toke:

Thanks for the help the other day Arthur. :passit:

On the article -A thing that happens to me is that i can see "problems" or things from multible angles. It's like 4D, you can see things from another perspective.

I would say you get smarter aswell on the things you focus on.

It also helps me relax, depending on strain. :toke:

No problem!

We get by with a little help from our friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back