Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of us got a hold of some double grape apparently. Irresistible.

Frost factory...The Cosmic Queen is supposed to have that ceilingless sativa high with 9/10 on the potency..So I grabbed it to knock everybodies boots off over here..See what happens, top notch for sure.

I'm looking for someone with experience in these stains. I know what the breeder says is just a reference. I'm looking for someone that knows the strains.

I would go with Sour Stomper myself. Mephisto is very consistent, and it is a smaller stature plant than tangie, which will more reliably finish earlier than larger plants. For fast turnaround, I recommend Critical Jack.

I have rarely seen plants finish in under 70 days. It happens for lots of folks around here, it's probly my set up, I get massive root balls and my plants are bigger in hydro than soil. I did have one plant finish at 65 days, Freeze-Berry (big freeze) by Big Head seeds. It was auto blueberry x big bud

in retrospect, I probly harvested early, it was my first plant.

That’s like my cks early miss... 65 day grow my ass! Just hit 52 days on Britney and she’s just now starting her 3rd week of flowering still got another 5 weeks to go before I’m ready to chop her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just remember plants from the same strains can be like twins that may look alike but they may carry different phenotypes among them so some will grow faster, slower, taller, shorter, bushy, skinny and it happens but from what I here Mephisto is pretty consistent with their strains.

I’m ready to see what this Alaskan thunder fuck does!!! It’ll be one grow of my life I’ll speak on for years! 3 month veg before I flip the switch! I’m probably gonna start one in March just so it’ll be ready for my outdoor grow. Get it vegging til it’s nice and strong move it outdoors plant it where it will remain til harvest.

I have not grown any of those yet, but from reading journals and such I think tangie is biggest, and then avt.

I just bought avt, double grape, blutoof, and 3 bears OG... I stoked as hell about all 4

current grow is ALF5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back