Status
Not open for further replies.
took me about 20 hours to trim 300g dry bud last time. fuckin despise lol. only my second atempt at it tho so it takes me a while : (

20 hours?!?!? Holy croaks man!!! I'm sure the smell was awesome, but what do you do while you trim away that much (well spent) time? Watch vice channel? (that's what i'd do :eyebrows: )

When I logged on today there was a banner that said something about LED but it's gone now and it's driving me fking Nutts does anyone know what it's about lol
I believe there is an interview this friday with a new led company Progrowtech @budelee ?

When I logged on today there was a banner that said something about LED but it's gone now and it's driving me fking Nutts does anyone know what it's about lol
Hi bro rhe banner might have been being reworked.. the interview has been moved from the original time of 11:00am mountain time to 2 pm mountain time.. same day tho.. hope to see everyone there!!! Thanks for the tag @iampepe !!

Dry weight from my first grow. Not to shabby
a4ab419594b1561e2fce13baf7319b0c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Hi bro rhe banner might have been being reworked.. the interview has been moved from the original time of 11:00am mountain time to 2 pm mountain time.. same day tho.. hope to see everyone there!!! Thanks for the tag @iampepe !!
Gonna try to be there I'm in shopping mode for next grow!!! Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back