Status
Not open for further replies.
took me about 20 hours to trim 300g dry bud last time. fuckin despise lol. only my second atempt at it tho so it takes me a while : (
I'm with you on that man...hate trimming!! I took 10 hours to trim 600 grams,I start off with good intentions,then it starts to give me the doom lol!!!

Hi guys mars hydro say to hang the light 24" when a seedling and 18" when in veg

When does an auto go from seedling to veg

Thanks
sure they didnt say 18" in bloom mate? wich lights you got, i use mars hydro lights, the old 600 models (270w) and from my own experience theyve gotta be started around 28", gradually comming down to 18" in bloom.

an auto skips veg n is in flowering mode from the day it pops as far as i no, ive read that in a few places
hmm... ive never heard before that but a lot of people do use tangs full bloom feeding shedule with pretty good results. they do definately veg but you dont neccesarily have to treat them as such . mine veg for 7 weeks before i get first signs of preflower, hence the size. id imagine if i gave them bloom nutes from day 1 theyd flower and be finished a lot faster but most likely be smaller. i believe they flower faster in smaller pots too as it tends to kick start bloom once they get root bound.

hmm... ive never heard before that but a lot of people do use tangs full bloom feeding shedule with pretty good results. they do definately veg but you dont neccesarily have to treat them as such . mine veg for 7 weeks before i get first signs of preflower, hence the size. id imagine if i gave them bloom nutes from day 1 theyd flower and be finished a lot faster but most likely be smaller. i believe they flower faster in smaller pots too as it tends to kick start bloom once they get root bound.
yeh theres loads of ppl saying they dnt veg but its in forums was jst having a look there and others say they do but just for maybe 3 or 4 weeks at max im litrally just going from what other folk are saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back