Status
Not open for further replies.
Stayed up last night reading a harvest and curing forum, mainly about brown bag method! I gotta say AFN is fking awesome so much to learn and so many members that has an ART of explanation!
Good stuff can't stop reading shit guess I need better weed so I can't see to read hahaha

Stayed up last night reading a harvest and curing forum, mainly about brown bag method! I gotta say AFN is fking awesome so much to learn and so many members that has an ART of explanation!
Good stuff can't stop reading shit guess I need better weed so I can't see to read hahaha
I've done 3 harvests in the brown bags mate it works great I used them as I still had a full tent I will be doing the same this time around

I like the hangin method especially in winter. imho the bag method is excellent when its warmer and RH is up with temp like now. always works for me to help gas off better. maybe its me but I find a difference but Im stating to tinker with various methods now and will over the winter for a more definitive method for myself. I hear decent thing about bag dryying though.

imho the auto has four distinct stages of growth and skipping veg is accurate really since from the seedling stage to actual veg time if you will is about 2 weeks LOL from the delicate seedling stage to the first flowring or pistils popping out hard its still considered veg but with the lovely auto form of fuzzy veg i suppose with them pistils. so imho there is only roughly a 2 week interval from the larger sapling to the first pistils popping. so its technically flowering yet its still in a veg and stretch state. which behaves like veg certainly but having to be careful of the balance of foods and light for a flowering state it also develops. so its a delicate dance unless your fully organic then there is far more less to worry about. aint high yet I dont think I rambled LOL! hope thats helpful. thats my taske on it aywhooo. happy harvesting man.

love your method of thinking mate lol

I like the hangin method especially in winter. imho the bag method is excellent when its warmer and RH is up with temp like now. always works for me to help gas off better. maybe its me but I find a difference but Im stating to tinker with various methods now and will over the winter for a more definitive method for myself. I hear decent thing about bag dryying though.

imho the auto has four distinct stages of growth and skipping veg is accurate really since from the seedling stage to actual veg time if you will is about 2 weeks LOL from the delicate seedling stage to the first flowring or pistils popping out hard its still considered veg but with the lovely auto form of fuzzy veg i suppose with them pistils. so imho there is only roughly a 2 week interval from the larger sapling to the first pistils popping. so its technically flowering yet its still in a veg and stretch state. which behaves like veg certainly but having to be careful of the balance of foods and light for a flowering state it also develops. so its a delicate dance unless your fully organic then there is far more less to worry about. aint high yet I dont think I rambled LOL! hope thats helpful. thats my taske on it aywhooo. happy harvesting man.
I agree. I consider them vegging til a few days after the hair. Then I consider them in the preflower stretch for about a week n half

Hi guys mars hydro say to hang the light 24" when a seedling and 18" when in veg

When does an auto go from seedling to veg

Thanks
with my MARS reflector 48 18" is fine. This light will bleach and if you are using RO some strains may need CalMag I know from personal experience.

Good morning everyone!!!

Been kinda distant lately as I've been trying to work through some stuff here at home.. Today, I was told "no work" because the bldg inspectors didn't come yesterday, so instead of farting around.......... The expansion begins.... muahahahahaahahahahaah!!!!!

So I've been talking about it and such, and don't really use my grow journal much anymore, but I may start today.. I'm gonna be taking pictures.. Originally, I had been growing in a 4ft-ish x 5ft-ish area in my main "grow room", but recently I decided to open it up a bit.. Bought a couple AutoCOBS, and since I have had a few 4ft T8 fixtures that came with the house, I bought a few LED tubes for them and will be augmenting it all with that.. The picture below is what it looked like back in May.. It's gonna be at least twice the size.. My biggest limitation is my residential electricity, as I'm only a 100A serviced-house..

Total area should be about 5ft-ish x 8ft-ish, and if I can somehow squeak some more juice out of my house without being dangerous, then I may add another 4ft x 4ft section for early veg. and such..

Let the games begin!!!!!
20170524_054934.jpg

BTW i am using my cities chlorinated tap water with my current grow and my plants are loving it.
First time i used tap because of chlorine talk on forums.
Might run straight distilled for the last week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back