Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days out from being 10 weeks.

photo3.jpg

It took me 10 hours to trim up 9 plants last grow,by the end of it,I had seriously lost the will to live lol :pass:
i jst leave it less than 20 min a plant jst down 2 where the crystal is on the leaves i dnt see any point in trimming it perfect unless u wanna make bubble or something fast and rough trim thats it after all its not like am selling it

i jst leave it less than 20 min a plant jst down 2 where the crystal is on the leaves i dnt see any point in trimming it perfect unless u wanna make bubble or something fast and rough trim thats it after all its not like am selling it
Ive always done it nice and neat,it's gotta be my OCD or something lol

Hello chums,

out of hospital and still alive and kicking.....just. Hope you have been behaving yourselves......Anyone been naughty ?....If you have no dirt to dish up......make something up. I like a good rumour.

cheers, eP.

Hello chums,

out of hospital and still alive and kicking.....just. Hope you have been behaving yourselves......Anyone been naughty ?....If you have no dirt to dish up......make something up. I like a good rumour.

cheers, eP.
Wonderful to hear pal. Rumor has it Micron is chiefing on some otherworldy terpenes, don't tell nobody.

Hello chums,

cheers, eP.
glad your home and well :pass: you were missed around forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back