Status
Not open for further replies.
got 2 words for you mate
"FUCK THAT!"
that would break me like, i seriously hate trimming. gives me the fear. ive started gettin nightmares about it already and ive still got a few weeks left.

Its absolute dedication for a guy with a broken neck!! Last season it was 30 days straight at 10-12 a day

how come uz dnt just use google on a (mobile phone) lol or use Tor even like tor is almost untracible and google has a incognito option , and if need b run through a free vpn service, litrally just asking like whats the benefit from taptalk?

Honestly i don't know much about tapatalk....i am probably in the 1% isle that has never owned a cellphone.(nor do i want one! :D)

how come uz dnt just use google on a (mobile phone) lol or use Tor even like tor is almost untracible and google has a incognito option , and if need b run through a free vpn service, litrally just asking like whats the benefit from taptalk?
Push notifications.... and its faster than a mobile site.

Edit: And you could be on multiple forums and get all your updates from the tapatalk app rather than manually going to each site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back