Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning stoners. hope ya'll are dry and safe. I hope the plants are growing and still green, bowls are full and shared with loved ones and you are not too worried about the embarrassment of losing to a guy with a blinking pot seed if you are competing against me in one of the many entertaining grow competitions.
Good day!

Haha yeah one can dream right? I would love to grow one strain but my curiosity will probably get the better of me wanting to try new seeds all the time. However I'd love to grow a few auto ultimates and see how they go.

Somehow don't think heats gonna be an issue now, check my new setup in the previous post I actually have had to now switch over my aircon from cooling to heat just to keep it up around 28-30c lol. Getting rid of the hps and tent has made a huge difference and environmental control has gotten way easier.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
can pull a pound from just about anythin of dutch passion. mephisto got quite a few that i know of, ripleys og, hbss, avt. i think most strains labelled XXL should be suitable though. iether a few big ones or lots of small ones wich would be easier if done organically so theres no twatting about with 40 different nute requirements lol. ive seen guys do perpetual coco grows and stuff but it just looks like too much effort for me.

Good morning potheads of the world Stoners High ons and alike. [emoji62]
This bud's for you. It's definitely a must try.

Devil cream Sweet seeds
Smoke report...yeah it's all that and a bag of chips some of the best tasting morning Buzz with my coffee.[emoji111]
41f7e04c2e9d693c43e5d4372ad2cb5c.jpg
9bbdcb8e2fba6426afa65510a1a9633c.jpg
57a9027d1b65e5f93125c89a1e8782cd.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I love women !! When this container was empty and please note the word empty I commandeered it for mixing nutrients perfect 4 liter size . The landlady decided it needed relabeling .. :crying: She kills me .
DSCN1532.JPG

afternoon folks , any 1 tryed any CBD products? and how was it for u? i came across this shop https://www.iceheadshop.co.uk/research-chemicals/herbal-incense.html they sell seeds ect aswell donno if i should even atempt 2 try the cbd insence but i am pretty curious and no its not spice these are fully legal products that they sell in the uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back