Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Stoners,
Good news and Last word on Irma. I woke up and found power on.
Bad news, I had to demolish all signs of my grow space before leaving.
Had it been the forecasted disaster, searchers would have gone through the place looking for survivors and found it.
So its off to buy a few more Mylar Space Blankets as soon as the stores open. This time I'm going to be a bit more creative with the build and put a roll up flap as access. Before I just moved the flap aside and clipped it out of the way. It was a minor pain as it wrinkled the flap more with every opening. Using a looped draw cord like on the old bamboo slatted window shades will keep it smoother longer.

Good morning Stoners,
Had it been the forecasted disaster, searchers would have gone through the place looking for survivors and found it.
So its off to buy a few more Mylar Space Blankets as soon as the stores open. This time I'm going to be a bit more creative with the build and put a roll up flap as access. Before I just moved the flap aside and clipped it out of the way. It was a minor pain as it wrinkled the flap more with every opening. Using a looped draw cord like on the old bamboo slatted window shades will keep it smoother longer.
Glad to hear you survived . The material things you can replace and probably improve upon . Cheers .:thumbsup:

Good morning Stoners,
so glad your ok has it passed now

I can finally rest, new room setup almost done. Now just waiting on more parts and things but pretty happy. I got rid of the tent but kept the frame for now until I can build a more permanent solution for the lights. Will he building 2 more of these light panels and plan on setting up a drip feed system with blumats or similar and changing over to coco and maybe biotabs. See how it goes. Need some reflective Mylar or similar to put over the carpet and table but should be much easier managing things now.
f2e441142cb5a74117b5a35281e766a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Doesn't sound like an ideal model for cannabis legalization / distribution in Canada if LCBO takes monopoly and surpasses / bans all the small entrepreneurs from operating on the same market. Just my speculation but I think what then follows are regulations on max strength set to below 10% THC with no medical benefit claims and perhaps Monsanto joins in to provide the geneticly modified seeds as only goverment approved variety of legal cannabis?

What do you think?

damn bro a pound a month is a serious target. that some amount of lighting though so its doable if youve got the space. could just pick a monster auto 100 day strain and go for a pound a plant so youd only need 3 resevoirs to fanny about with and dont need to worry about lighting schedules. could do that in a 1.2m x 2.4m space fairly easily with 1500w of led asuming you can handle the heat and know your nutrients. would be closer to every 40 days though. got a similar grow on at my mates but not going for perpetual and only got 1080w so aiming for 400g per plant. dutch pro nutrients would be my recomendation. theyre not exactly cheap but theyre worth every penny.
Haha yeah one can dream right? I would love to grow one strain but my curiosity will probably get the better of me wanting to try new seeds all the time. However I'd love to grow a few auto ultimates and see how they go.

Somehow don't think heats gonna be an issue now, check my new setup in the previous post I actually have had to now switch over my aircon from cooling to heat just to keep it up around 28-30c lol. Getting rid of the hps and tent has made a huge difference and environmental control has gotten way easier.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Doesn't sound like an ideal model for cannabis legalization / distribution in Canada if LCBO takes monopoly and surpasses / bans all the small entrepreneurs from operating on the same market. Just my speculation but I think what then follows are regulations on max strength set to below 10% THC with no medical benefit claims and perhaps Monsanto joins in to provide the geneticly modified seeds as only goverment approved variety of legal cannabis?

What do you think?

I don't think this guy or anybody knows what the legislation is going to be come July 2018 in Canada or the Provinces . The media doesn't seem to be able to get anything done accurately these days and are more concerned with ratings than anything else . So I take all the bullshit and fake news :rofl: and pile it in the same place . Compost . I see the LCBO management as a positive and they along with the Province of Ontario will probably support small growers much like the small wine and beer producers. Just my take and lets admit it my guess is a good as anybodies . :biggrin:

I don't think this guy or anybody knows what the legislation is going to be come July 2018 in Canada or the Provinces . The media doesn't seem to be able to get anything done accurately these days and are more concerned with ratings than anything else . So I take all the bullshit and fake news :rofl: and pile it in the same place . Compost . I see the LCBO management as a positive and they along with the Province of Ontario will probably support small growers much like the small wine and beer producers. Just my take and lets admit it my guess is a good as anybodies . :biggrin:

Certainly hope you are right on this one bro :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back