Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost time to give the young ladies a little water..
I give them about 1/2 a cup of water when planting,maybe a little less then let them go 6 days before the next one..Get them used to seeking out moisture and building a healthy, vast root system. I keep the humidity up around 65%-70% as well..Beautiful seedlings.

IMG_20170911_223257.jpg

I'm currently on the diy led strips hype train so I've probably actually gone overboard on my lights for the space. I have just over 600w of bridgelux eb series on 2 panels of 300w each, and my 600w hps. However I'm doing this to get rid of the hps and already have more strips on order, i've got 10 samsung F series strips coming. They will give me over 1000w (they run at 100w each strip) will end up splitting these up over a few boards covering a 5x5 area each and give me some side lights also.

These things are super efficient also so should last me along time

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
damn bro a pound a month is a serious target. that some amount of lighting though so its doable if youve got the space. could just pick a monster auto 100 day strain and go for a pound a plant so youd only need 3 resevoirs to fanny about with and dont need to worry about lighting schedules. could do that in a 1.2m x 2.4m space fairly easily with 1500w of led asuming you can handle the heat and know your nutrients. would be closer to every 40 days though. got a similar grow on at my mates but not going for perpetual and only got 1080w so aiming for 400g per plant. dutch pro nutrients would be my recomendation. theyre not exactly cheap but theyre worth every penny.

Finally got an awesome pic of the green poison....great mother of ganja, i sure am looking forward to this in a couple of weeks!!
View attachment 803138
mate thats awesome. if your ever in scotland give me a bell and ill let you come screw my mrs. youve earned it man! do you have to use tent pegs and rope to tie her down? youl need a chainsaw to chop her anyway thats for sure lol.

top o' the evening AFN.

some cooler wet weather came through, and now that the outdoor girls are finally flowering, we've lost a couple of staked branches due to weight gain.

Lesson of the Day - Even with staking, when your ladies decide it's time to go back to the icebox for (yet) another quart of Baskin Robbins Double Double Chocolate Cookie Dough, ensure the chairs are strong enough to support their new shape. They're gonna put on weight.

:yoinks::greenthumb::face:
on the plus side, of all the things to lose a branch from thats gotta be the best : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back