Status
Not open for further replies.
its on their website mate. just google 'guide biotabs' : )

cool will do, i really like the idea of organic but still like hydro results lol ideally i want to be able to have a perpetual grow and harvest something roughly ever 30 days, if i could get a pound every 30 days i'd be happy chappy. thinking biotabs, in autopots with coco. or might just make up my own drip system with a pump or something not sure yet. nutes are so damn expensive though

cool will do, i really like the idea of organic but still like hydro results lol ideally i want to be able to have a perpetual grow and harvest something roughly ever 30 days, if i could get a pound every 30 days i'd be happy chappy. thinking biotabs, in autopots with coco. or might just make up my own drip system with a pump or something not sure yet. nutes are so damn expensive though
they are expensive mate but totaly worth it. i spent about £200 on nutes for my current plant but its paid off. and if it means i only gotta teach someone how to pour water into a pot then id happily spend a lot more. : )

A pound every 30 days is quite a goal!

A pound every 30 days is quite a goal!

thanks, yeah just gotta figure out an optimal way to do that, i think its achievable if i am planting new seeds like every 30 days it should even out. its then just about finding the best way to go about that with whatever medium/system etc to achieve it without requiring a shitton of work each day on it lol. thats the goal anyway. hopefully i can get there and you guys can follow along lol

at the moment its a toss up between coco dtw or a DIY Rdwc setup. i like the idea of an automated coco setup since i can reuse the pots i already have later on and would make it easier to move things around if im trying to harvest every 30 days compared to a RDWC setup.

thanks, yeah just gotta figure out an optimal way to do that, i think its achievable if i am planting new seeds like every 30 days it should even out. its then just about finding the best way to go about that with whatever medium/system etc to achieve it without requiring a shitton of work each day on it lol. thats the goal anyway. hopefully i can get there and you guys can follow along lol

at the moment its a toss up between coco dtw or a DIY Rdwc setup. i like the idea of an automated coco setup since i can reuse the pots i already have later on and would make it easier to move things around if im trying to harvest every 30 days compared to a RDWC setup.

What is your lighting system?

What is your lighting system?
I'm currently on the diy led strips hype train so I've probably actually gone overboard on my lights for the space. I have just over 600w of bridgelux eb series on 2 panels of 300w each, and my 600w hps. However I'm doing this to get rid of the hps and already have more strips on order, i've got 10 samsung F series strips coming. They will give me over 1000w (they run at 100w each strip) will end up splitting these up over a few boards covering a 5x5 area each and give me some side lights also.

These things are super efficient also so should last me along time

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm currently on the diy led strips hype train so I've probably actually gone overboard on my lights for the space. I have just over 600w of bridgelux eb series on 2 panels of 300w each, and my 600w hps. However I'm doing this to get rid of the hps and already have more strips on order, i've got 10 samsung F series strips coming. They will give me over 1000w (they run at 100w each strip) will end up splitting these up over a few boards covering a 5x5 area each and give me some side lights also.

These things are super efficient also so should last me along time

Please tag me to your grow...though the techniques and equipment is mostly new to me, i would like to see!! I like to think i eventually will get new age equipment and try out techniques like DWC or NFT

Please tag me to your grow...though the techniques and equipment is mostly new to me, i would like to see!! I like to think i eventually will get new age equipment and try out techniques like DWC or NFT
I will for sure, you can check my current newbie grow in my sig, i plan on starting a new journal for this one hopefully can get it all setup soon as I'm impatient lol. I've also got a diy thread of the light I built I'll give you a tag so you can find it.

I will for sure, you can check my current newbie grow in my sig, i plan on starting a new journal for this one hopefully can get it all setup soon as I'm impatient lol. I've also got a diy thread of the light I built I'll give you a tag so you can find it.

Reading now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back