Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a couple
download (3).jpg
images (4).jpg
download (4).jpg

Stunted grows some wacked plants.. tied in knots cut completely in half.. you name it check him out sometime google stunted art
Okay that sounds cool always fun to learn something new anyways especially when you're in the farming like we are.
A bunch of crazy shit ass farmers. [emoji12] [emoji38] [emoji14] [emoji13] [emoji90] [emoji206] [emoji609]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

sup stoners ive just had a very inspirational message from biotabs. ive been scurrying about here annoying everyone the last week in my quest to see if i can pull over a pounder indoors from feeding just tap water as i have to pass my g/room on soon.... while many offered me lots of helpful advice. none seem to think it will work. so i text biotabs my proposed method and got a very uplifting response. i may not be retiring from here after all : )
my idea was for a 1 plant, photo, scrogg in an 80litre pot with 2x270w led above and 2x 130w bloom cfl for underlighting. multiply the doses accordingly and oiala. biotabs told me they have a specific section in their guide on how to do exactly that and that my plan should work : ) oohh im a happy bunny!!
operation super mega organix monster bitch is now officially on like fuckin donkey kong troops!!! oooohh yeaaahh!!

sup stoners ive just had a very inspirational message from biotabs. ive been scurrying about here annoying everyone the last week in my quest to see if i can pull over a pounder indoors from feeding just tap water as i have to pass my g/room on soon.... while many offered me lots of helpful advice. none seem to think it will work. so i text biotabs my proposed method and got a very uplifting response. i may not be retiring from here after all : )
my idea was for a 1 plant, photo, scrogg in an 80litre pot with 2x270w led above and 2x 130w bloom cfl for underlighting. multiply the doses accordingly and oiala. biotabs told me they have a specific section in their guide on how to do exactly that and that my plan should work : ) oohh im a happy bunny!!
operation super mega organix monster bitch is now officially on like fuckin donkey kong troops!!! oooohh yeaaahh!!

yeah biotabs looks really interesting, glad you got a good response from them hope you can pull it off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back