Status
Not open for further replies.
From time I open my eyes until I close them I have coffee, Rain sleet snow sunshine blazing heat only time I don't have it is when I'm chasing the lady around the house but a few seconds later I have a coffee lol.
I hear you there.. I only drink hot coffee, and I have a bunn coffee maker only takes 3 minutes.. so when I'm done chasing the lady round the house the coffees ready :crying:

I don't know how all the rep slaps and the trophies and stuff work on here I'm old burnt up dude that drives nails for a living so me and technology isn't the best of friends so some you guys posting the nature pictures just to let you know I fuking love looking at them so keep them coming!!!✌️✌️✌️

good evening stoners how is everybody on my new grow with led if anyone has a chance could they take a peek am normally a hps grower i feel like a newb again

Good afternoon stoners.
Storm was much ado about nothing . Met none of the dire predictions at my place but followed me to my evacuation spot . Dropped a tornado that took down some of my sister's 200+ year old big water oaks. Lots of firewood.
No power but cells are up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back