Status
Not open for further replies.
mate thats awesome. if your ever in scotland give me a bell and ill let you come screw my mrs. youve earned it man! do you have to use tent pegs and rope to tie her down? youl need a chainsaw to chop her anyway thats for sure lol.

Hahaha the quesion i have for you ....."How does your wife feel about this proposition?" :D :D :dancer:

I use metal support made out of 1" tube steel for supports this year....they are working out amazing, and they will be an addition to the monster training guide!! As the the trimming, most of the full sun girls usually take 5-7 days to trim @10-12 hours daily

21752198_1060453614084666_5005505794514189863_n.png

Hahahahahahaha....what a brilliant plan!! :D

Hahaha the quesion i have for you ....."How does your wife feel about this proposition?" :D :D :dancer:

I use metal support made out of 1" tube steel for supports this year....they are working out amazing, and they will be an addition to the monster training guide!! As the the trimming, most of the full sun girls usually take 5-7 days to trim @10-12 hours daily
got 2 words for you mate
"FUCK THAT!"
that would break me like, i seriously hate trimming. gives me the fear. ive started gettin nightmares about it already and ive still got a few weeks left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back