Status
Not open for further replies.
it dsnt take tat long man lol i just give a fast rough trim straight up n leave the leaves that have thc on em then as it drys it makes a denser bud
my trimmin skills leave a lot to be desired. still need to look into how to dry it properly aswell cos i dried it too quick last time and it all went a bit crispy

my trimmin skills leave a lot to be desired. still need to look into how to dry it properly aswell cos i dried it too quick last time and it all went a bit crispy
your probly alot more experienced than me but i use brown bags to great success

in ur tent with lights of for 4 days till it feels crispy on outside then jar em up n it draws the rest of the moister from the middle so u gotta open it each day for an hr atleaast per day n jusdt keep doing it till that fresh grass smell goes away, or u should try n do a water cure on just a few wee bits aswell

It took me 10 hours to trim up 9 plants last grow,by the end of it,I had seriously lost the will to live lol :pass:
took me about 20 hours to trim 300g dry bud last time. fuckin despise lol. only my second atempt at it tho so it takes me a while : (

Hello chums,

out of hospital and still alive and kicking.....just. Hope you have been behaving yourselves......Anyone been naughty ?....If you have no dirt to dish up......make something up. I like a good rumour.

cheers, eP.
Welcome Home Man!! Glad your Feeling better ✌️✌️

in ur tent with lights of for 4 days till it feels crispy on outside then jar em up n it draws the rest of the moister from the middle so u gotta open it each day for an hr atleaast per day n jusdt keep doing it till that fresh grass smell goes away, or u should try n do a water cure on just a few wee bits aswell
yeah i left them 4 days the last time... with my 16" fan and the extractor fan on full tilt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back