Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine but at the rate I use it it won't last long . I'm not sure whether I have a high tolerances of just grow shit weed . :biggrin:
View attachment 832964

I was finally happy with my skills after the last harvest. She was stickky icky, sweet smelling, and potent as I have ever had. My previous efforts all got a grade b or c. This last one was an A class plant...

But that pic there, that stuff looks great Bear! Crazy bag appeal. Most folks want consistent medium sized buds with density. looks like you hit it.

pp-day26-jpg.832965

Could this Pineapple Punch be a male/herm? I know nothing about sexing them..they are supposed to be female seeds. I ask only bc it's growing a lot faster than the other two (Grapefruit haze and king tut) Thanks

Attachments

• PP day26.JPG
    PP day26.JPG
    202 KB · Views: 60
1-male 2-? 3-looks fem could be wrong, looks like the calyx’s are in the joint of the node and not placed higher like male pollen sacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry all my friends for not being here like I normally am. Just not in a good mood as my daughter had to go back to college. Now I have to wait till the next school break unless she plans to do something else.
:vibes:

DSC_4050.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back