Status
Not open for further replies.
Got canned when slow season came.
Fuck em lol.
Was a bullshit company really. For now its unemployment and side gig helping me pops out.
If i can accumulate enough capitol in the next few weeks ill probably start doing it to.
Essentially resales since i know how ya are bear. You tend to figure shit out n call it out anyway hahaha
Not to worry . One door closes and another one opens . Sometimes there's a little discomfort until the new door opens . Been there a few times in my lifetime .. :biggrin:

Im not seeing bananas. Or white hairs. Or balls. I just seeing new nodes.
But structured like a girl. Very even noding still.
But I'm rookie as fk with photos so I'm pretty well wingin it here.

I am almost positive 3 is a boy and 4 is a girl. The other two are still just amorphous blobs. I wanna them to hurry up though so I can yank the males and get some more going.

I am almost positive 3 is a boy and 4 is a girl. The other two are still just amorphous blobs. I wanna them to hurry up though so I can yank the males and get some more going.
Are you on a tight timeline as far as your stock goes? Could always flip them and flip them back to veg. Set ya back a few weeks. But eliminates wasting nutes and water. . or clip a few clones and flower them? (I failed at clones)

Could they all be girls . Looks like it to me . :biggrin:
I'm hoping your right.
or clip a few clones and flower them? (I failed at clones)
I am not in a hurry exactly, but me and my grow buddy are looking at rnning out of bud to smoke if I don't get a harvest. It's not a hurry if even one are a girl. However, I am still chasing that day when I have enough set back that we won't run out at all if I lose a crop.

Clones are a bitch. You have to watch humidity closely till they take off. I recommend a fogger and an enclosed area like a little spare tent or cabinet.

Im not seeing bananas. Or white hairs. Or balls. I just seeing new nodes.
But structured like a girl. Very even noding still.
But I'm rookie as fk with photos so I'm pretty well wingin it here.
Imo 3 looks not like a nanner or nuts lol.
Here is my photo. On veg cycle. Her nodes. She did show a hair.
And i was nearly positive she was a boy with her structure
15117913257171022291741.jpg
1511791376230113347484.jpg
1511791397617574850131.jpg

And [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] i see a hair now

yep. That looks like a girl to me.

I think one of moine was a boy because I can see a stalk under the pre-flower, but another one that looked like that showed a hair in my pic 4.

I'm just impatient, it's gonna be another week till I'm sure for all them.

I'm hoping your right.

I am not in a hurry exactly, but me and my grow buddy are looking at rnning out of bud to smoke if I don't get a harvest. It's not a hurry if even one are a girl. However, I am still chasing that day when I have enough set back that we won't run out at all if I lose a crop.

Clones are a bitch. You have to watch humidity closely till they take off. I recommend a fogger and an enclosed area like a little spare tent or cabinet.
I got mine but at the rate I use it it won't last long . I'm not sure whether I have a high tolerances of just grow shit weed . :biggrin:
DSCN1626.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back