Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20171127_154640.jpg
IMG_20171127_160006.jpg

w00t!

Just ghetto'd up my Starlight t5 with a cupple of fleaBay 60w LED's!

/tries not to die in a fire...

f6

sup guys! yall hooked up with the vender stuff now! I got a lot to catch up on. cob lights? what be these that everyone is talking about lol, got some reading to do
Cob lights LED chips in different light spectrums. Lot of members use the Autocobs made by member @BigSm0 or get the almost completes and build their own cob setups. Here are some pics of the Autocobs which are individual lights that you can move to what your plant is needing.
download (2).jpg
download (3).jpg
IMG_0531.JPG

Sorry all my friends for not being here like I normally am. Just not in a good mood as my daughter had to go back to college. Now I have to wait till the next school break unless she plans to do something else.
Look at the bright side bushie . You get to see your daughter I haven't seen mine in 30 years !! I have 4 grandchildren I have never seen . Just saying . :thumbsup:

Look at the bright side bushie . You get to see your daughter I haven't seen mine in 30 years !! I have 4 grandchildren I have never seen . Just saying . :thumbsup:
I'll cheer up in a few days unless I get crappy details from the Orthopedic spinal surgeon I go in to see on Wednesday. I have my oldest daughter who's now 21 that I haven't seen or spoken to in over a year but I'll be here for her whenever she needs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back