Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my unofficial @archie gemmill grow journal for my buddy & mentor archie gemmill . It will of course be an photo journal only every Mon to show the progress of my newest and latest grow . I hope I'm not contravening any rules as I do not want to have my backside exposed to @Mossy :naughtystep: Cheers archie :pighug:
DSCN1625.JPG

Well this is awesome! What I thought was the strains I wanted for my test was what I got... nope, the c.a. And c.c. abbreviated on the seed packs don’t stand for what I thought it did so I didn’t get the six shooter or crystal meth strains I wanted to test instead I got 2 brand new indica dominant hybrid strains that won’t be released til January 2018! I’m not even upset, a little bummed but not upset to say the least! I get to grow two brand new strains not even released to the public for purchase for another 2 months that’s bad ass!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey @Ash-a-Ton you still out there grovelling around in manholes ?? I did it for 2 years + when I was younger !! :thumbsup:
Got canned when slow season came.
Fuck em lol.
Was a bullshit company really. For now its unemployment and side gig helping me pops out.
If i can accumulate enough capitol in the next few weeks ill probably start doing it to.
Essentially resales since i know how ya are bear. You tend to figure shit out n call it out anyway hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back