Status
Not open for further replies.
Me- NES,SNES, PS, PS2, XBox- XBox One, PC
Wife- Sega, Sega Genesis, XBox 360- XBox One

Play all the COD Modern Warfare series (favorite), then to Battlefield series, Halo series, Destiny, the Division, Zelda series, Super Mario Bros., Metroid and many others (Contra, Castlevania, FF series)
yea i've upgraded to xbox 1 now

yea i've upgraded to xbox 1 now
Now all I have is PC, my daughter has a XBox 360. Video games just isn’t me right now. I have a few other hobbies that kinda took up all my time. Growing canna. and veggies, avid small arms shooter and reloader (.308, 5.56x45 or .223, and 40 S&W) and some painting (acrylic on canvas).

Now all I have is PC, my daughter has a XBox 360. Video games just isn’t me right now. I have a few other hobbies that kinda took up all my time. Growing canna. and veggies, avid small arms shooter and reloader (.308, 5.56x45 or .223, and 40 S&W) and some painting (acrylic on canvas).
i know what ya saying haven't really played for a bit since i started my canna addiction

I got my truck back from paint (finally) a few days ago and I've been back twice already for missing parts, misaligned hood, missing bolts, and all sorts of new rattle noises . I'm a bit pissed right now. I won't share the whole saga leading up to it because its long and detailed, but if the FukN hood won't close without having to slam it hard enough to (litterally) knock the parking light assembly out of the grill, then we have a problem.

He claimed a full 2 year warranty, then backed off to just paint peel for two years, workmanship for 1 year. Today I went in to see if he had any fasteners for the lights (nope) and he told me your on your own from now on, "if something needs tightening or adjusting you do it yourself"

Fu^k that. I just spent 6 grand on this, it is not too much to ask that the damn lights on the NEW front clip don't fall off. I left a one star review on google, never done that before. I woulda given him 5 stars if he wasn't an asshole after the check cashed.

On the bright side, it looks AWESOME with fresh paint and chrome.

88 C3500 1 ton. Silverado Camper Special Edition

20171109_Front.jpg 20171109_LeftRear.jpg 20171109_LeftFront.jpg

Last edited:
Well gents, it's time to hit the sack! :bighug:I didn't even notice that it's already past midnight, heh. :coffee2:

Right on! I love pure talent... :d5: Thanks for putting me on to this guy dude!!

Hey there Reb, could I ask you to give me the dinafem badge? :worship: (Critical grow journal) Thanks in advance :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back