Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind is that bud? We grow a few hot varieties every season, incuding some of the insane peppers like Ghost and Scorpion peppers. Though we mostly grow jalepenos that all get made into homemade jalepeno poppers made from all homegrown(home raised bacon, homemade cottage cheese and homegrown jalepenos) They are so damn good, they don't last long even with 10 jalepeno plants!
Carolina Reapers, that one pepper is good for two large pots of chilli.... I dry mine and put them in a grinder.... pizza, Chilli rejeonos.... but.... I will gar-on-tee you'll be takin a glass of ice water to the throne tomorrow! My peppers have been cut way back and moved inside for winter.... 2 reapers, a black jalapeño, chocolate habeneoros, and fatallis.
1511208207988-1023067120.jpg

Carolina Reapers, that one pepper is good for two large pots of chilli.... I dry mine and put them in a grinder.... pizza, Chilli rejeonos.... but.... I will gar-on-tee you'll be takin a glass of ice water to the throne tomorrow! My peppers have been cut way back and moved inside for winter.... 2 reapers, a black jalapeño, chocolate habeneoros, and fatallis.View attachment 830233

Hot stuff man!! Nice! I have found quite a few varieties will not finish in time here...a few over the years have been a total waste of time.

Carolina Reapers, that one pepper is good for two large pots of chilli.... I dry mine and put them in a grinder.... pizza, Chilli rejeonos.... but.... I will gar-on-tee you'll be takin a glass of ice water to the throne tomorrow! My peppers have been cut way back and moved inside for winter.... 2 reapers, a black jalapeño, chocolate habeneoros, and fatallis.View attachment 830233
Lmao ice water on the throne:crying::crying:

easy as now when i done mine i had play some lego game and break in that way well worth it but

I have already downloaded a crapton of roms.....have every NES, SNES, Sga master/genesis. Games boy+colour, Atari 2600-7800, Neo Geo, Turbografx 16 and around 200 N64 game roms ready to roll. Still need to pull some good emulators...getting close to up and running!!

I have already downloaded a crapton of roms.....have every NES, SNES, Sga master/genesis. Games boy+colour, Atari 2600-7800, Neo Geo, Turbografx 16 and around 200 N64 game roms ready to roll. Still need to pull some good emulators...getting close to up and running!!
Nice, NES and SNES! So many memories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back