Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to find somebody else to download the PS 1 and Gameboy advance libraries for me as well as wii and gamecube backup games. Too much internet useage for those systems on my internet plan.

I have already downloaded a crapton of roms.....have every NES, SNES, Sga master/genesis. Games boy+colour, Atari 2600-7800, Neo Geo, Turbografx 16 and around 200 N64 game roms ready to roll. Still need to pull some good emulators...getting close to up and running!!
it is fun thats how got addicted to COD on the wii never played a video game in me life until i got the wii for me kids

Haha yeah...SNES is really the whole reason i am going through all of this. So many fun games....and ones that my wife will have fun playing too. (she isn't into advanced controller games)
Me- NES,SNES, PS, PS2, XBox- XBox One, PC
Wife- Sega, Sega Genesis, XBox 360- XBox One

Play all the COD Modern Warfare series (favorite), then to Battlefield series, Halo series, Destiny, the Division, Zelda series, Super Mario Bros., Metroid and many others (Contra, Castlevania, FF series)

Zelda series, Super Mario Bros., Metroid and many others (Contra, Castlevania)

Awesome.... totally dig all of those series.

I also am a huge fan of PS1 and PS2.....PS1(PSX) has so many awesome games. I would like to get PSX emulation rocking on the wii....down the road I will sort it out! But i have many others to get prepared first. I have a 1tb Fat32 harddrive I can filll to the top with games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back