Status
Not open for further replies.
Now all I have is PC, my daughter has a XBox 360. Video games just isn’t me right now. I have a few other hobbies that kinda took up all my time. Growing canna. and veggies, avid small arms shooter and reloader (.308, 5.56x45 or .223, and 40 S&W) and some painting (acrylic on canvas).

Cool! Yeah vids is literally only a mid winter thing for me...no time the rest of the year. I love shooting!! 40S+W nice...one of the few calibers i really want to shoot but havent got a chance yet.

Well i successfully partitioned a drive to Fat32 format....now just waiting on my 2gb SD card and i will have literally thousands of old school retro games at my finertips on the wii!! Woo-hoo! Ought to be a fun winter!! Finally get to get some use out of that old super scope 6 thats been collecting dust in the closet!
Blasting them moles in Mole Patrol

so i been looking around at vapes.and i think someone posted something like this the other week.

for a fiver its worth a play about with.
:pighug:
Yep, I posted the induction heater to @pop22 since he has the Dynavap. There are some that are making desktop units that are plugged in with a power supply, running off a rechargeable lipo battery pack or built into a cup for use in car plugged into the cig lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back