Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello My Friend...How are ya?

Not much my dude, the blue dream didn't sprout at all. So like I told @1939bear I made a trip down to the seed shop... and got the following:

Big Devil XL Auto from @Sweet Seeds, I'll give it another try because the Devil Cream totally let me down,
and freebies, 2x Bulldog Fast Ryder 2 (Strong indica, Fast Ryder 1 x Afghani) and 2x Dinafem Critical + 2.0 auto (I still have one in the can).

I'm going to drop the Big Devil XL into the Autopot instead of the Blue Dream. Once it catches on, I'll modify the thread to reflect it.

23798091_652797658442616_1205872852_o.jpg

Not much my dude, the blue dream didn't sprout at all. So like I told @1939bear I made a trip down to the seed shop... and got the following:

Big Devil XL Auto from @Sweet Seeds, I'll give it another try because the Devil Cream totally let me down,
and freebies, 2x Bulldog Fast Ryder 2 (Strong indica, Fast Ryder 1 x Afghani) and 2x Dinafem Critical + 2.0 auto (I still have one in the can).

I'm going to drop the Big Devil XL into the Autopot instead of the Blue Dream. Once it catches on, I'll modify the thread to reflect it.

View attachment 830116
awww brother am sorry to hear that!!! I was really looking forward to seeing that! I have A Blue Dream'Matic coming from Fast Buds to run Performance Testing On it, I also think a FastBerry...Tag me in when ya start them my friend, you know I'll be watching :):d5::vibes::karmacloud::goodluck:

View attachment 830116
your in UK? I not know of any local seed shops in Usa :p But I suppose there could be...

View attachment 830116
Hey bro, how was Dinafem's Haze 2.0 Auto? I see it says finished, was it good?

View attachment 830116
that critical can get rather large, you remember mine right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back