Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be that I haven't had my coffee yet...or I am just dumb...looking for page for smoke report, or do I just put it here? Want to write up a smoke report on a blue berry I chopped. Thanks!

Maybe you're still asleep! You can submit your review/smoke report here https://www.autoflower.org/showcase/ just click top right on the red buttom to create a new "item" ie a thread and you're set to go. Happy writing :vibe:

hiya bushmaster , my nights goin good man I was so high I lost my ligher but it was in my hand thee whole time I was searching for it . how are ya doin hows the fam and ferrets :pass::baked:
Lmfao, I have done that a couple/few million times myself... Sometimes looking for Truck Keys or Cell or Lighter and 30-45mins go by and I find it's already in my hand... lol

Well i successfully partitioned a drive to Fat32 format....now just waiting on my 2gb SD card and i will have literally thousands of old school retro games at my finertips on the wii!! Woo-hoo! Ought to be a fun winter!! Finally get to get some use out of that old super scope 6 thats been collecting dust in the closet!
thats the go i done my kids wii had 500+ games did u letter bomb it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back