Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my sherlock bubbler made by red eye glass. what a rig what a hit holy snappers. The cup is made by Rebel on here
View attachment 830031
That's a sweet sherlock bubbler got that oldschool Batman comic theme going. I got myself a killer Deadpool comic mug made by @Rebel

Well looks like the rest of the family is getting ready to turn in. So going to try and follow along but I might just end up just sitting in bed. Catch you all sometime tomorrow.

I love my sherlock bubbler made by red eye glass. what a rig what a hit holy snappers. The cup is made by Rebel on here
View attachment 830031

That's a sweet sherlock bubbler got that oldschool Batman comic theme going. I got myself a killer Deadpool comic mug made by @Rebel

You guys rock!! It was a pleasure making them for you both! That deadpool mug was KILLER!!

:pass:

Cheech & Chong are just classic...

Well i successfully partitioned a drive to Fat32 format....now just waiting on my 2gb SD card and i will have literally thousands of old school retro games at my finertips on the wii!! Woo-hoo! Ought to be a fun winter!! Finally get to get some use out of that old super scope 6 thats been collecting dust in the closet!

Well i successfully partitioned a drive to Fat32 format....now just waiting on my 2gb SD card and i will have literally thousands of old school retro games at my finertips on the wii!! Woo-hoo! Ought to be a fun winter!! Finally get to get some use out of that old super scope 6 thats been collecting dust in the closet!

that's fucking bad ass brother! How ya feeling?

Well, It seems I planted the seed too deep and it failed to sprout, just my luck. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back