Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning TehSnow bad luck I always germ mine in paper towel . So far 99/100% good .:thumbsup:

So did I and I planted the seed when it's taproot was already out. I came to check on it four days later and no luck.

Bummer bad seed .

How about you? How's your Monday going? :coffee2: Ever had a bad seed like that? I guess it's another trip down to the seed store.

I wonder what is the procedure when you start a grow journal and the seed ends up... screwed up :shrug:

How about you? How's your Monday going? :coffee2: Ever had a bad seed like that? I guess it's another trip down to the seed store.

I wonder what is the procedure when you start a grow journal and the seed ends up... screwed up :shrug:
So far my day is going in the toilet !! I have a dispute with company for $ 500. that they are refusing to refund and my landlady , who borrowed and lost a $ 500 . camera which she compensated me for suddenly after a month found the camera and wants her money back . So far it would appear I might be out $ 1000. and it's only 7: 30 am . :nono:

I would close the dead one and start a new one when your ready . :thumbsup:

Good morning TehSnow bad luck I always germ mine in paper towel . So far 99/100% good .:thumbsup:

I just soak my bean in 1-2oz of water for 18 hours then popped or not I dump the seed and water in the middle of the medium after sticking my pinky into it about the first knuckle deep. Start the light cycle and let it do its thing and usually 9 out of 10 times I’ll get a sprout within a few days. I like to think I’m mimicking nature this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far my day is going in the toilet !! I have a dispute with company for $ 500. that they are refusing to refund and my landlady , who borrowed and lost a $ 500 . camera which she compensated me for suddenly after a month found the camera and wants her money back . So far it would appear I might be out $ 1000. and it's only 7: 30 am . :nono:

I would close the dead one and start a new one when your ready . :thumbsup:

Well, dang, that sure hurts a lot more than what's happening to me :nono:. Refunds are always a bitch, even if you have the law on your side, they still like to drag it out and make it as painful as possible :cuss:, at least over here.
I'll go down to the store and get a new package of seeds and pop it into the coco, it's still holding some moisture.

I just soak my bean in 1-2oz of water for 18 hours then popped or not I dump the seed and water in the middle of the medium after sticking my pinky into it about the first knuckle deep. Start the light cycle and let it do its thing and usually 9 out of 10 times I’ll get a sprout within a few days. I like to think I’m mimicking nature this way.

I'll improve my technique, it worked so far but not this time, statistics is a one viscious evil lady... :doh::biggrin:

Bridget “the early miss midget” day 36 and not slowing down one bit!
2e853f35fcd37eb8be5b73c9403539ed.jpg
a151a03a4fc51f581ebc4482f8ee51b8.jpg
c0014f3c6421b8844cdca2e07035a161.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back