Status
Not open for further replies.
awww brother am sorry to hear that!!! I was really looking forward to seeing that! I have A Blue Dream'Matic coming from Fast Buds to run Performance Testing On it, I also think a FastBerry...Tag me in when ya start them my friend, you know I'll be watching :):d5::vibes::karmacloud::goodluck:

Well, it happens sometimes. Thanks for the vibes :toke::thumbsup:, I'll be sure to tag you once it reaaaally takes off and I see true leaves.
I had blue dream before, but I was too laze to make a journal out of it. Here's a pic

19048551_557334981322218_586952322_o.jpg

your in UK? I not know of any local seed shops in Usa :p But I suppose there could be...

I'm in CZ. Lotsa shops around.

Hey bro, how was Dinafem's Haze 2.0 Auto? I see it says finished, was it good?

It didn't start off well but ended up being good. A nug from it was even on AFN's IG :)

23732438_651211905267858_1034548645_o.png

that critical can get rather large, you remember mine right?

Damn right, yours was pretty big. I'll have to do few more criticals in the future to really get a good yield outta it.

Yes very painful...heavy nerve pain...and itchy too!

OUch 2 surgeries...hope they go perfect bud!
Hmmm am not sure, how they will go to be honest brother... One prostrate surgery so, kinda scared out of my mind about that... other is pace maker on bladder ... sighhh am so f'ing jinxed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back