Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea...Dread Zeppelin is a classic twisted cover group. Reggae covers of Zeppelin tunes with an Elvis singing lead. Good stuff. :)

I'm not dead!!! :pass:I'm just growing flowers!! Good to see all you stoners!!! Passes to @Rebel :pass:
:drunks:
chhheeemmxxxpppurp.jpg
eeimages.png

Maybe I could use that out here now to scare the deer that have been getting in the field eating all the fresh grass and clover. The deer scared my wife when she was coming home at night. They cleared the 5ft fence then ran right in front of the truck.

Don't let the man see ya'. Most places, disturbing wildlife with a drone can get you a nasty fine, and they write the regs pretty wide open for interpreting almost anything as "disturbing". Like if an elk looks up at the drone and then goes about it's business, the fact that it noticed the thing enough to change it's behavior and look could be a fine.

Has to be some exceptions, though. Because there were articles in the news a couple years back that Denver was using little ground and water skimming radio controlled things to chase off the geese in some of the parks. Probably by special permit, or maybe since that particular RC vehicle doesn't leave the ground so doesn't fall under FAA jurisdiction. Dunno.

Pic of the goose chasing RC...apparently using this with the colors and the teeth painted on it gets them to move on to another place and not just take off, circle, then land on the same pond again.

20130428__130428goosinator.jpg

Don't let the man see ya'. Most places, disturbing wildlife with a drone can get you a nasty fine, and they write the regs pretty wide open for interpreting almost anything as "disturbing". Like if an elk looks up at the drone and then goes about it's business, the fact that it noticed the thing enough to change it's behavior and look could be a fine.

Has to be some exceptions, though. Because there were articles in the news a couple years back that Denver was using little ground and water skimming radio controlled things to chase off the geese in some of the parks. Probably by special permit, or maybe since that particular RC vehicle doesn't leave the ground so doesn't fall under FAA jurisdiction. Dunno.
I'm out pretty rural just dirt roads around here. But I do know what you mean. We had some of the outfitters that would go around in planes/helicopters to find out where the big ones were.

It's deer season here also in some areas. Then it opens back up for archery in December. I'd love to have some venison steaks and jerky. But right now my body isn't in the condition it needs to be for me to get around. Maybe we can fatten them up till next month. :eyebrows:

Throw out a bunch of scraps keep em coming til your in a condition that allows you to get you some deer brother that is some of the best meat ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back