Status
Not open for further replies.
Last day for outdoor auto voting!! If you have not got your vote in get 'em in!!
PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.

Also time is running out for the Outdoor voting phase...only a few more days left, so if you havent got your votes in, now it the time!!
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Autoflower Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Also drop by and vote on the photoperiod side of the contest!
Okay so here we are....the Photoperiod entries are all in and ready to vote on!! Due to the limited entries, i have changed the voting option to 2 votes instead of 3 for each of the 2 Photoperiod polls.
Photoperiod Dry Bud Voting https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-photoperiod-dry-bud-voting-thread.62069/
Photoperiod Live bud Voting https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...017-photoperiod-live-bud-voting-thread.62070/

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a comment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.

Thanks, man! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!

TGIF
I just vaped some local Remo's Chemo, a photo I left out of my seed order.
I only had 2 tokes and 15 minutes later I had to take my glasses off to type this. If that even makes sense!

If you are planning to order a photo soon, check this out. It'll be on my list next time, for sure.

So far it is more uplifting than UBC Chemo, but lets see how it develops. OMG I gotta go, I cant type

Good morning to all✌️
I wanna say I hate mentioning names because I don't want to leave none out but thanks @BigSm0 for the trophies for the cob and all your help. Also thanks to @Rebel for all the reps and trophies and most of all thanks to each one that's helped and guided me through this grow I have good meds now and it's fuking awesome. No more shit bags or sitting at a house to buy it and the driveway like a Fuking 7eleven in and out hahaha now I can just chill work and live normal and for the most part no pain!!! And that is the shit✌️ @bushmasterar15 hope you get better and I just wanna say thanks to everyone on this site. ✌️

Its a beautiful thing!!! Congrats Cotton! And enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Been getting more into drones lately, so get some interesting drone stuff on the feed.

This one may be going a bit to far for my personal taste. Dude for whatever reason decided to take his cat that had been hit by a car and taxidermist style turn it into a quadcopter...
:holymoly:

Been getting more into drones lately, so get some interesting drone stuff on the feed.

This one may be going a bit to far for my personal taste. Dude for whatever reason decided to take his cat that had been hit by a car and taxidermist style turn it into a quadcopter...
:holymoly:

Maybe I could use that out here now to scare the deer that have been getting in the field eating all the fresh grass and clover. The deer scared my wife when she was coming home at night. They cleared the 5ft fence then ran right in front of the truck.

happy-shatterday-cartoon-weed-memes.jpg

Maybe I could use that out here now to scare the deer that have been getting in the field eating all the fresh grass and clover. The deer scared my wife when she was coming home at night. They cleared the 5ft fence then ran right in front of the truck.

It’s deer season in my parts! Earlier today I had 4 does in my pasture literally 50-75 feet away from my back porch. I need to get a new crossbow last year I was hunting from the comfort of my recliner lol I’d open my back door set my recliner and just wait I ended up getting 2 doe and a 8pt Buck then my ol lady broke the stock got pissed she kept missing and threw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's deer season here also in some areas. Then it opens back up for archery in December. I'd love to have some venison steaks and jerky. But right now my body isn't in the condition it needs to be for me to get around. Maybe we can fatten them up till next month. :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back