Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking really healthy [emoji111]️

Thanks brother! Along with my own intuition and studies you, @912GreenSkell @archie gemmil @Waira and many others have a part in her health and grow. Thank you for being there for me bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother! Along with my own intuition and studies you, @912GreenSkell @archie gemmil @Waira and many others have a part in her health and grow. Thank you for being there for me bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This grow I'm on is my first and these guys is why it's successful im using real meds now hahaha and it's awesome!

How about this concept . Feed em both ?? Start with your veg nutes and add your bloom nutes as they go into floor keeping the veg nutes going the full term . Anybody try it ?? The thought had crossed my mind might be a case for over fertilization . :biggrin:
well, yeah most of us using 3-part nutes they get both, but more on veg side..

yeah, you really shouldn't switch to bloom nutes too soon... Many new auto grower's instant hit them with bloom when see pre-flowering, but that's not the correct time to change over as most of vertical growth happening and kinda dependent on veg nutes still.....
have you seen tangs feed? he feeds em bloom from day one! fuck knows how he does so well with it like?

have you seen tangs feed? he feeds em bloom from day one! fuck knows how he does so well with it like?
yeah I seen... mine also get from day 1, but at very low dose...that's bcoz I use 3-part though...I wouldn't feel comfortable using that schedule to be honest I looked at it, it's just I have totally different style and that wouldn't work for me... I kinda build my own profiles as I go a long, to me there is no one feed schedule feeds all, certain plants fussy to certain things, etc... I have a base-line I go by but make adjustments according to what plants wants/needs are... I couldn't ever do a one size fits all type grow...All plants respond differently IMO..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back