Status
Not open for further replies.
rightly so aswell mate. wish id bought cobs to start with. with the money you save in leccy they easily pay for themselves in 2 grows

Trust me when I say, I've tried damn-near all lighting sources and thus far, the COBs win by a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG shot!!!! I am still planning on keeping an HPS of some wattage in the grow for additional UVs, but I'm trying to convert everything to COBs.. The electricity savings alone is worth shelling out the cash and @BigSm0 has amazing product line w/ great prices!!! Not sure how the shipping is overseas, but it is worth it IMO, as you guys pay both more for electricity AND for bud, so the investment is a good idea!!

Trust me when I say, I've tried damn-near all lighting sources and thus far, the COBs win by a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG shot!!!! I am still planning on keeping an HPS of some wattage in the grow for additional UVs, but I'm trying to convert everything to COBs.. The electricity savings alone is worth shelling out the cash and @BigSm0 has amazing product line w/ great prices!!! Not sure how the shipping is overseas, but it is worth it IMO, as you guys pay both more for electricity AND for bud, so the investment is a good idea!!
i’ll get them eventually like. gonna wear out my blurples first though. im tight as it gets, gotta get my moneys worth outa everythin lol. whats the going rate for an ounce in the states these days?

I might have to test that theory on a single plant my next grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah, you really shouldn't switch to bloom nutes too soon... Many new auto grower's instant hit them with bloom when see pre-flowering, but that's not the correct time to change over as most of vertical growth happening and kinda dependent on veg nutes still.....

Happy friday stoners...time for some Blackberry Gum...
20171110_114941.jpg

i’ll get them eventually like. gonna wear out my blurples first though. im tight as it gets, gotta get my moneys worth outa everythin lol. whats the going rate for an ounce in the states these days?

I guess it depends on what you're trying to get.. What we call "shwag" or "dirt" is usually $30-50 an ounce around here, seeds, sticks, bugs, hair, whatever else they throw in there for weight... For middies or mid-grades, anywhere from $60-100/O and that usually has a few seeds but the buds look like buds and aren't "smuggled brick" shaped.. Good bud is usually $120-260/O now, since it became legal (In Massachusetts, home of the rebellion) but before could have been in upwards of $450/O, so in short.. For you to get the kind of bud represented on this site, you'd be looking at $200+ range.. After quick conversion, a little over 100pnd.. Not sure what you guys are paying, but I had heard it can be a bit more than that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back