Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently bought a autocob like grow light, 55 Watts with a CREE CXB3590 spitting out somewhere around 8000 lumens.
Thinking about buying three more and using the four of them in a 1 square meter tent.

Can anybody tell me if that would be enough light to grow some autoflowers??

It was a good thing, I got all my work done. She may crack the whip at times but its needed... she did decide to shack up with the biggest stoner of the bunch, its all her own fault then
mines the same mate. i earn too much so generally cant be arsed workin for more than a few months at a time then end up skint cos i cant get back to it once the accounts empty. gotta have someone there to keep you in check or it all goes wrong pretty quickly lol

Good Morning A.F.N. T.G.I.F.
I purchased a new 4' x 4' tent and it was delivered yesterday . So far the landlady is unaware of my expansion program . :biggrin: For the most part she's just not aware of things going on around her which is good for me . :thumbsup: I will casually disassemble the old tent and assemble the new and she will be totally oblivious of the whole deal . I hope !! This is a Mars tent for $ 185.00 c.a.d which I thought was a very fine deal . No tax, fast free delivery ( by Purolater ) purchased on Ebay :toke:
Hope everybody has a fine day I'm about to try a sample of my Mephisto Creme Bubbly , Smells divine it's a little green but I shall muddle through . Cheers .

I recently bought a autocob like grow light, 55 Watts with a CREE CXB3590 spitting out somewhere around 8000 lumens.
Thinking about buying three more and using the four of them in a 1 square meter tent.

Can anybody tell me if that would be enough light to grow some autoflowers??
yeah man! thats plenty enough to grow some healthy size buds. see a lot of guys doing that. usually 1 plant per light pulling around 3oz per plant. some can get a bit more than that. surprisingly powerful those things for what they use, not to be underestimated.

yeah man! thats plenty enough to grow some healthy size buds. see a lot of guys doing that. usually 1 plant per light pulling around 3oz per plant. some can get a bit more than that. surprisingly powerful those things for what they use, not to be underestimated.
I am doing a little anticipation dance here.. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back