Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see the video, but is he playing a shovel or isit slang for a guitar I haven't heard?
Johnson really tears it up!

It's a thin, blade style shovel that's been setup as a 3-string. He sells them and others through his site.

0f7e62c8d5246e9ef775449b3ae5dbd1

Also has a couple other neat custom guitars that he makes and sells.

Here is another smash hit called RUSTY BED SPRINGS by the world famous artist IPEE NITELY. HAHAHA just a little ancient humor

Has anyone had problems ordering from seedsman lately? I get to the point to put my birthday in and it says the month is not valid no matter what I put in.

That blows seedsman is usually straight forward beans in your hand very quick kind of company. I would get ahold of them to have that addressed that not valid situation.

If I could bottle being a lightweight, I'd make a fortune.
3 big puffs for me is a lot.... feeling it, and strapping in

I hear ya- I've managed to keep my tolerance low. (at least when I am not doing tinctures)

I've been looking at this Arizer Extreme Q now for a few days. Found that there is some mods to help increase performance if it's needed. Now to make sure it's doable for funds as like @912GreenSkell said it's very efficient and that would be a great to help make my meds last.

View attachment 826253

Same gear that I have, and I love it. No regrets whatsoever. I guess I use about 40% less than smoking. I prefer "elbow packing", I feel I get stronger hits that way. I don't use the balloons very often, but they have come in handy when I am going to watch a movie and I know I will want a top-up.

Go to f*ckcombusion (dot com?) and there's a whole forum for the EQ.

I got rid of the vinyl tubing and replaced it with silicon. That and the all-glass pathway ensure that I get the tastiest green hits.

Has anyone had problems ordering from seedsman lately? I get to the point to put my birthday in and it says the month is not valid no matter what I put in.

Just placed an order a week ago. No problems so far.

BUT I already have an account, so I didn't have to put my birth date in.

Their customer service is excellent- open up a chat or send them an email, I am sure they will be glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back