Not open for further replies.
[HASHTAG]#moneyshots[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#treetrunk[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#frostseason[/HASHTAG]
15103256965011541235303.jpg
15103257527541162169079.jpg
20171109_114925.jpg
20171107_161923.jpg

i’ll get them eventually like. gonna wear out my blurples first though. im tight as it gets, gotta get my moneys worth outa everythin lol. whats the going rate for an ounce in the states these days?
Guess that depends were in the states you are, out here in California, on the street, 140-180 a zip. Dispensary is more like 250. Recreational is supposed to go on sale 1st of the yr, but they're still passing regulations, so no businesses are/will be ready... but reports are saying add 70% tax for recreational...

How about this concept . Feed em both ?? Start with your veg nutes and add your bloom nutes as they go into floor keeping the veg nutes going the full term . Anybody try it ?? The thought had crossed my mind might be a case for over fertilization . :biggrin:
Part of the equation is getting the nitrogen to fade, exessive nitrogen during flower has detrimental effects on the over all quality of the fruit.

T.F.B. That ain't a job for an old man putting up a 4x4 tent by oneself . But she's up and now I think its 2 big !! Plus side I have more space and can put 8 plants in there without too much crowding . Why didn't I just cut back to 6 plants and keep the old tent why . You can hold a ball game in this s.o.b . with room for a marching band . Live and learn . :rofl:
DSCN1613.JPG

T.F.B. That ain't a job for an old man putting up a 4x4 tent by oneself . But she's up and now I think its 2 big !! Plus side I have more space and can put 8 plants in there without too much crowding . Why didn't I just cut back to 6 plants and keep the old tent why . You can hold a ball game in this s.o.b . with room for a marching band . Live and learn . :rofl:View attachment 826471
Isn't that a line in a song?.... a grow tent big enough to play baseball in?

T.F.B. That ain't a job for an old man putting up a 4x4 tent by oneself . But she's up and now I think its 2 big !! Plus side I have more space and can put 8 plants in there without too much crowding . Why didn't I just cut back to 6 plants and keep the old tent why . You can hold a ball game in this s.o.b . with room for a marching band . Live and learn . :rofl:View attachment 826471
Actually I could get 9 plants in there comfortably or 16 uncomfortably :doh:

whatever happened to small,medium and large ? cant get a cuppa tea nowadays without it being a regular,tall or a feckin grande :wall: just get out of the way and il do it myself.
001 (22).JPG

:pighug:
edit.... whoops wrong thread,im in 1939's journal again sorry.

whatever happened to small,medium and large ? cant get a cuppa tea nowadays without it being a regular,tall or a feckin grande :wall: just get out of the way and il do it myself.
View attachment 826514
edit.... whoops wrong thread,im in 1939's journal again sorry.
Dam you found it and I was hoping you wouldn't notice . Your too sharp for me @archie gemmill :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back