Status
Not open for further replies.
T.F.B. That ain't a job for an old man putting up a 4x4 tent by oneself . But she's up and now I think its 2 big !! Plus side I have more space and can put 8 plants in there without too much crowding . Why didn't I just cut back to 6 plants and keep the old tent why . You can hold a ball game in this s.o.b . with room for a marching band . Live and learn . :rofl:

afternoon good AFN :bighug:

Bear that's a mars tent ... i know the layout .... mine looks exactly the same :pass:

afternoon good AFN :bighug:

Bear that's a mars tent ... i know the layout .... mine looks exactly the same :pass:
Right you are Slowmo . What a pig when you assemble it by yourself . It was only $ 185 .00 shipped to the door . I thought it was a bargain !! :biggrin: Looks like a good 9 planter though . :eyebrows:

Last edited:
T.F.B. That ain't a job for an old man putting up a 4x4 tent by oneself . But she's up and now I think its 2 big !! Plus side I have more space and can put 8 plants in there without too much crowding . Why didn't I just cut back to 6 plants and keep the old tent why . You can hold a ball game in this s.o.b . with room for a marching band . Live and learn . :rofl:View attachment 826471
when it come to canna, more is usually better, gweedy we be, and you're gonna love more room and so will your girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back