Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty good Pepe. Good Morning Stoners.

@1939bear Waiting for the first bands from Irma which could knock out power before the predicted 2AM strike tomorrow so here's an update. Without a drastic jog we are SO fooked. We have a shot if it continues NW but its slowed to only 6 mph forward. Not enough to give us a break.as it turns. If predictions are right, we should get the NE quadrant of the eye wall, The dirtiest part, at a cat 4 or 3. Either will take a roof, the 4 can take the block walls. Got an invite to a secure building with friends but the wife is trying to get over the creepiness of spending a killer storm in a funeral home. :haha: I'm hoping she gets over it . I can medicate and she can bring her bird. Neither allowed in a shelter.
We hope the best for you feenix my Wife and I

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..

Looks pretty good Pepe. Good Morning Stoners.

@1939bear Waiting for the first bands from Irma which could knock out power before the predicted 2AM strike tomorrow so here's an update. Without a drastic jog we are SO fooked. We have a shot if it continues NW but its slowed to only 6 mph forward. Not enough to give us a break.as it turns. If predictions are right, we should get the NE quadrant of the eye wall, The dirtiest part, at a cat 4 or 3. Either will take a roof, the 4 can take the block walls. Got an invite to a secure building with friends but the wife is trying to get over the creepiness of spending a killer storm in a funeral home. :haha: I'm hoping she gets over it . I can medicate and she can bring her bird. Neither allowed in a shelter.

Stay Safe @Feenix ..karma sent...:karmacloud:..get you and your Lady to the shelter before it is too late.

:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud: [HASHTAG]#AFNkarmaCloud[/HASHTAG] sent for everyone who is going to be affected.

Check in when you can and let us know you are okay.

Last edited:
You all have a Good Morning
morning.jpg

afternoon everybody i hope everyone in these place with hurricanes are all safe and well i couldn't imagine a more frightening experience :vibes:

@Feenix

Yeah, as others have said - hope yall stay safe during this, this thing is massive, like..when I saw some of the size comparison pics - I laughed, just the absurdity of it's size relative to other stuff, especially the state of FL. 15+ft storm surges, god that's no joke. Then you have jose not too far behind it seems, man.. crazy times. Those power outage numbers are serious. I remember when that partial grid failure happened many years back [forget where] but it'd affected up here, and heck ..not having power for just 15hrs or so - I thought that was bad! Can't imagine what FL people are going through. I have a deep seeded feeling that irma is just the appetizer of things to come later on down the pipe. Mother nature always wins..

Only thing I could ever see happening to us ohioans up here is another ice age at some point :p

Much love to you and your family.

So since I'm nearing harvest in a few weeks on the blue mystic I ended up buying one of those carson microBrite plus 120x led pocket microscope. Love new toys :D :pass::coffee:

Anybody have one of these, and if so how's it working out for ya? Cheers!

EDIT: O jeeze sorry about the giant ass picture.

61yqBLR0o0L._SL1500_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back